Tuesday, 3 October 2017

Speak Truth and Forget

Speak Truth and Forget
Emblem of India
Who speaks truth fearlessly? It is the Mirror. Can you cheat a mirror? No, not at all as Mirror speaks the truth.  Similarly, any individual has two personality traits - the one for the outside world and the other known to none other than yourself only. A true person need not maintain two personalities and his or her face is the true reflection of his or her mind. No doubt it is a bit difficult to face the truth which can be bitter like Neem but at last makes the things sweetener, sugar-free without any artificial sugar added to it in the shape of falsehood. Certain truths can be verified immediately and can not be denied e.g. 2+2 = 4 then even if a Kid as younger as 1-2 years can be easily made to understand and believe the truth that 2+2 = 4.  Here we are not talking of verifiable truth but Truth coming from within which may even contradictory to verifiable sources like CCTV, Audio, and Video Tapes generally accepted by forensic experts to bring out the truth. 
God is Truth
Gandhi signed on 13 March 1927

Many people, especially ignorant people, may want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct and being you in your truest form. Never apologize for being correct as Truth is supreme and need not be made to bow before falsehood. If you are right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.............You can read the message conveyed by Mahatma Gandhi, who also wrote that "God is Truth" - see note signed by M.K.Gandhi on 13th of  March,1927.

Why should one Follow Truth in Kali Yuga:

After the Satya Yuga (normal human age 100000 years) , Treta Yuga (normal human age 10000 years), Dwapar Yuga (normal human age 1000 years) and  now Kali Yuga (Normal Age 100 years and that too be reduced to mere 20 years by the time the end of Kali Yuga sets in). In Satya Yuga there used to be 100% virtues and no SINS and virtues went on declining by 25% each in Treta Yuga, Dwapar Yuga, and Kali Yuga leaving the Kali Yuga with 75% SINS and leftover only 25% virtues. By each decline of 25% the human age got reduced from 100000 to 10000 to 1000 and finally 100 years in Kali Yuga. Human beings can extend the lifespan of Kali Yuga with SINS getting converted to Virtues through the remaining Kali Yuga and this will be a reverse process to bring in the virtues of Dwapar Yuga, Treta Yuga and finally the Satya Yuga.

Just try following the path of Truth and you will feel that a new light from your within will enlighten you, make you fearless, confess your past mistakes making you be liked and followed like a preacher of Truth, Virtues and the GOD almighty. I wish all my readers to give them enough strength to nurture their children in such a way that it is an opening of New Satya Yuga even when the fag end of Kali Yuga is drawing near. Let us win over the Kali Yuga.

Reference for further reading: Four Yugas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Comments